About Life Development Coaching
As your Life Development Coach, we will encourage and counsel your on a range of issues to help promote growth with in various areas of your personal, professional, spiritual, and social life. Development Coaching is different from giving advice, consulting, counseling, mentoring and administering therapy. People hire coaches to help with specific personal goals and transitions. A coach will help you grow by analyzing your current situation, identifying limiting beliefs and other potential challenges and obstacles you may face and devising a custom plan of action designed to help you achieve specific life goals.
The relationship between you and your coach is a creative partnership that will seek to
1. Identify, clarify and create a vision for what you want.
2. Use my expertise to modify goals as needed.
3. Encourage your self-discovery and growth.
4. Nurture and evoke strategies and a plan of action based on what fits best with your goals, personality and vision.
5. Foster accountability to increase your productivity.
These aspects of the process all work together to allow you to maximize your full potential. Working with me as your professional life and development coach can provide you with the structure, objectivity and motivation to create and achieve life goals, evaluate self, answer serious life questions, and make informed decisions. I have completed specialty training to help you reach your full potential and achieve sustainable change.